Frequently Asked Questions | Department of Art & Performing Arts

Frequently Asked Questions

Any student with an interest in movement can apply for a Dance Minor.

Courses are not sequential, however, the compulsory course needs to be completed.

Students can apply anytime during their course of study. It takes a minimum of 4 semesters to complete.